74MM Performance Throttle Body With Bolts & Gaskets For Honda CIVIC B D F H Engines
WCY TECHS is proud to introduce its brand new Pro Race 74MM Series Racing Throttle Body for Honda/Acura B/F/H series engines. The Honda larger throttle Body is designed to be used with aftermarket intake manifolds as well as your OEM intake manifold for easy bolt-on horsepower and torque gains by maximizing your engines airflow.
The throttle body doesn't just provide more airflow, they also retain smooth drive-ability and OEM throttle characteristics. technology and then CNC finished machined. The throttle body is compatible with your OEM sensor and throttle cable, which will simplify your installation. They also feature sealed bearings for smooth operation. A new reusable throttle body gasket and new stainless steel hardware is included for a trouble-free install. A larger throttle body is key to producing additional power on modified engines that have increased airflow demands. The larger Throttle Bodies for B/F/H series engines feature a large, 74mm bore, which results in significant horsepower gains on modified naturally aspirated applications, and even more on forced induction ones.
• OEM style casting, using the latest in sand molding technology and CNC machine finished, increases horsepower and torque.
• CNC Machined to .001 Tolerances.
• DIRECT FIT. Uses stock throttle cables and MAP, TPS sensors.
Fits the following vehicles:
-1990 - 2001 Acura Integra GS and LS
- 1992 - 2001 Acura Integra GS-R
- 1997 - 2001 Acura Integra Type R
- 1990 - 1999 Acura Integra RS
- 1990 - 1997 Honda Accord EX, LX, and DX
- 1991 - 1993 Honda Accord SE
- 1993 - 2000 Honda Civic Coupe EX and DX
- 1996 - 2000 Honda Civic Coupe HX
- 1999 - 2000 Honda Civic Coupe Si
- 1992 - 1995 Honda Civic Hatchback VX, DX, CX, and Si
- 1992 - 2000 Honda Civic Sedan LX, EX, and DX
- 1998 - 2000 Honda Civic Sedan GX
- 1993 - 1997 Honda del Sol Si and S
- 1994 - 1997 Honda del Sol VTEC
- 1997 - 2001 Honda Prelude Base model and Type SH
- 1992 - 1996 Honda Prelude Si and S
- 1993 - 1996 Honda Prelude Si VTEC
- 1992 - 1994 Honda Prelude Si 4WS (4 wheel Steering)
- 2000 - 2005 Honda S2000